We spent the weekend in New York City. Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you were living it in another city? I do that more and more lately, and this trip to the Big Apple just served to fuel that all the more. I think it really started after our trip to San Francisco last year;…
I completely relate, and this is why I will never move.
According to the New York Times, I’m part of the Go-Nowhere Generation. Basically, we Millennials don’t move to other cities after graduation, which means we don’t take risks or seek success.
There are a lot of cities I’d rather live in, but my family is here. Life is too short and I already see my family too little for me to intentionally do something to put more distance between us.
- abelarded reblogged this from laureninspace and added:
- josephwbrogan reblogged this from laureninspace and added:
- meiran reblogged this from laureninspace and added:
- afgurri reblogged this from laureninspace and added:
- eastcoastpost likes this
- laureninspace reblogged this from afgurri and added:
- afgurri posted this